Friday, March 26, 2010

Since the trade deadline...


Click the image to expand it.

Just a little thought experiment. Dan, wondered a little voice in my head as I waited to fall asleep, have the Leafs had the best record in the league since the trade deadline? 

"No," I responded, unimpressed with said voice. "Phoenix has been riding the awesome offensive power of Lee Stempniak to nine game winning streaks, you daft sod."

Oh, don't act like you're British.

Ahem. Anyway, it made me curious, so I did a little digging. You can see the results of said digging above. Turns out, no, Toronto is not doing the best since the trade deadline - in fact, they're not even in the top three. 

Still, top five is nothing to be ashamed of, especially considering their sublimely poor performance earlier in the year. October and January were just killer months for Toronto. March is shaping up nicely, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment