Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Game Day: Atlanta Thrashers at Toronto Maple Leafs


Borrowed again from mapleleafs.nhl.com. It really does look much cleaner than my effort. Perhaps I should reconsider my design.

Now, then, to the lineups.

TORONTO

Forwards
Kulemin Bozak Kessel
Caputi Grabovski Mitchell
Stalberg Hanson Sjostrom
Lundmark Wallin Orr
Primeau

Defense
Beauchemin Phaneuf
Kaberle Schenn
Exelby Finger
*Gunnarsson

Goalie
Gustavsson
Giguere

ATLANTA

Forwards
Bergfors - Antropov - Afinogenov
MacArthur - Peverley - Little
Kane - Reasoner - Armstrong
Slater - Stapleton - Thorburn
Artyukhin

Defense
Enstrom - Kubina
Hainsey - Oduya
Popovic - Bogosian
Chelios

Goalie 
Hedberg
Pavelec

Apparently, Gunnarson is feeling a bit under the weather, which is why he's penciled in as the seventh defenseman. He'll be a game time decision.

These are projected lineups, as I can't find a source for Atlanta's lineup. Defensive pairings for Atlanta are a complete guess - I'm just going off whether they're right or left handed and their place on the depth chart. I might be way off - if you have a more accurate source, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment