Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Quiet Months

Giving my phone a try at posting to my blog. Let's just see how well this works.

This is generally a rather dull time of year for me - I'm a student, so the summers are basically a lengthy waiting period for classes to begin once again. It's also made longer by the utter absence of hockey.

Sure, there's the world junior development camp going on right now in St. John's, but the only major Leafs prospect present there (Brad Ross, a second round pick) is taking it easy this week with a groin pull. Methinks that may affect his chances of making the team.

Sadly, there's just not much to report in Leafland. I could rehash old rumors and discussions about where Kaberle would end up, but that's already been done plenty of times elsewhere. Nothing new I could say on that front.

So, we'll wait. At this point, what else is there to do?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

1 comment: